User Experience (UX) Tester for a fast-growing fintech startup
We are seeking a detail oriented and creative User Experience (UX) Tester to join Frich. You'll be joining an exciting & fast-paced startup with an international team across the US & Europe.
Frich - backed by Mastercard - is the first social finance app that helps Gen Z develop better spendings habits leveraging the power of their community.
As our User Experience (UX) Tester you will be part of the Product team and you'll be working directly with our co-founder and CPO as well as our Head of UX, in an exciting and impact-driven dynamic culture. You will learn about the full lifecycle of a product and gain valuable insights in how early-stage startups work towards finding product-market fit.
During the internship we will train you in:
- How to use platforms for testing unreleased iOS apps
- How to use basic design products, including Figma
- How to find and report errors within a product
With the mentorship of our co-founder Aleksandra Medina and the rest of the core Frich team, you will start to test and refine existing and unreleased features of Frich!
WHAT WE WANT
- You are a current student or recently graduated from a 4-year university
- You have an interest in UX and / or behavioral psychology
- You are outgoing, creative and work well in teams
- Our main communication channels will be Slack and emails.
- You will work together with our Product team, who are based in NYC (location is not important as this is a remote opportunity).
- You will be given early access to the new features we are rolling out.
- We will add you to a group where you will be expected to share any thoughts that might come across while testing features.
- We will schedule a weekly 45-minute call to cover deeper feedback and in-depth testing.
This is a minimal time commitment opportunity as we want you to interact with the app as you normally would. We will only ask for feedback on the user friendliness of the app, any page setup that is confusing or any bugs that you might encounter. The only requirement is to be brutally honest! This opportunity is a great start for a career in product and / or UX Design!
Email your resume directly to Aleksandra Medina, firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: User Experience (UX) Candidate Application - (Your name).
Find out more about us on www.getfrich.com and our Instagram @frichmoney!