MDCX Analog Engineer
At Intel, we work every single day to design and manufacture silicon products that empower peoples digital lives. Do you love to solve technical challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you enjoy working with cross functional teams to deliver IP solutions for products that impact customers lives?
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
In addition to the qualifications listed below the ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Effective team player with continuous learning mindset
- Willingness to balance multiple tasks
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and have as much fun and growth as possible in the process
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related discipline and 3+ years of relevant work experience -OR- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related discipline and 3+ months of experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Microprocessor test (ATE and/or system test and/or pre-silicon verification)
- SOC analog/logic validation
- DFT/DFD, hardware testing methods and tools
- Hardware language (Verilog/SV) and scripting language (i.e. Perl or Python)
- PLL, IO validation in post-Si/MFG (and/or pre-Si)
- Circuit design/Si process/test domains. Chipset integrated circuit testing and high volume manufacturing
- Hardware architecture, analog/logic/memory design and implementation
US, Texas, Austin
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
Note: Applying for this Job posting will automatically enroll you in Intel's Jobs Inside program where you will receive information related to new job matches, resources and advice to help you with your next career move. Open to Intel Blue Badge Regular Employees only.
Your Privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws and the Global Employee and Contingent Worker Privacy Notice. In order for Intel to share opportunities with you, we need to collect and maintain some personal data. Your data will not be used for any purposes other than Intel's recruitment related activities.