Counselor III / Assertive Community Treatment / (CADC) / Days
Career Opportunity Summary
Responsible for evaluating and assessing clients. Plans and implements a treatment plan with clients on assigned caseload. Conducts case management, individual, group, and family counseling, outreach, education, monitoring, referral, linkage, follow-ups and documentation.
Scheduled Hours: Fulltime 37.5 hours a week
- Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:00pm)
- Must have certification as an Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC) by the Illinois Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Board (I.A.O.D.A.P.C.A.)
- Associate’s degree and five (5) years’ experience in behavioral sciences, or
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years’ experience in behavioral sciences, or
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and one (1) year of experience in behavioral sciences, or
- Master’s degree in behavioral sciences and no experience.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vacation & Sick Accruals
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying candidate