Full-Time Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor-Chelmsford, MA
Compassionate Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker-Chelmsford, MA!
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited time.**
**Details to be discussed during the interview process.**
Middlesex Recovery is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with techniques for handling opioid addiction, crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients’ progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions for:
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all services throughout treatment
- Conducts individual initial assessment and evaluation interviews for service eligibility determination
- Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the initial treatment plan
- Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints
- Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans
- Ensures accurate and current clinical records are maintained in accordance with Federal and State Regulations governing OBOT clinics
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must have Massachusetts LMHC or LICSW
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
Middlesex Recovery a progressive substance abuse treatment program is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
Middlesex Recovery is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.