Assistant System Analyst
The IT Dept. is responsible for ASUS North & South American support operations. As an Assistant System Analyst, you are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments.
As the Assistant System Analyst, you will work closely with users, IT developers, and Infrastructure engineers internally to multitask on separate projects. You should focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. You also develop efficient budgets, troubleshoot problems, manage risks, and schedule deadlines for technical deliveries.
The ideal candidate will not be afraid of digging into details and working with management, subject matter experts, and technical team professionals to gather, create, and administer process documentation, reporting, training materials that support the overall success of the organization. Candidate must be able to obey company policy and protocol to protect company data. Quick learning and adapting ability is required in rapid changing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applications, system administrations.
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation for operational and security audits.
- Issue Analyzing/Solving in proper and timely manners and log/update in assigned ticketing systems.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
- BS in MIS/IT or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in systems management
Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years programming experience in Java, C#, .Net, Script, SQL
- Knowledge of Client Server, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Knowledge of EDI ( EDIFACT/X12 ) .
- Knowledge of business process in supply chain of computers manufacture, such as warehousing and logistic.
- Experience in Oracle ERP , OM(Order Management) module.
- Proactive and able to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong ownership and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bilingual in mandarin preferred but not required
- Background in consumer technology products and markets
- Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time