Intern -Public Relations -fall 2022
Public Relations Intern -Fall 2022
INTERNSHIP STARTS: September 5; ends mid-December; flexibility available on start/end dates
DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 15.
Miami, FL or Remote (onsite; hybrid; or fully remote schedules available).
Able to work a minimum of 24 hours a week (40 hours is preferred)
FL or Remote ($13 per hour)
Join rbb Communications, five-time PR agency of the year, and jump start your career in communications! If you have impeccable grammar, learn quickly, have a mastery of Microsoft Office and embrace hard work, we want to meet you. The hands-on experience will help guide you through the next steps of your career and provide you with professional development opportunities.
- Current college student or recent graduate (previous PR agency experience is a plus)
- A passion for news and social media
- Flawless grammar and experience with AP Style
- Perfect proofreading skills
- Resourceful with the ability to make smart decisions quickly
- Desire to learn and grow with one of the country’s top PR agencies
- Bilingual is a bonus (English/Spanish)
- Able to work a minimum of 24 hours a week (40 hours is preferred)
- Monitor, clip and track media placements
- Develop targeted media lists, research relevant contacts; stay up to date on media outlets, sections reporters
- Write pitches, press releases, advisories, etc.
- Contribute smart and creative ideas to the team to support client goals
- Support with client reports
rbb is consistently named one of the best places to work in Florida and across the country. Enjoy an award-winning work environment including flexible schedules, an employee-driven workplace that encourages learning and career growth, and the opportunity to work on national brands.
APPLY TODAY and join our creative and career accelerating agency!