Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for handling all aspects of talent sourcing and recruiting. This position will partner with HR team members, hiring managers, and other recruiting resources/vendors to assist with building our organizational team and create a winning culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties as assigned):
- Coordinates full-cycle recruiting for open positions, including assisting hiring managers with the identification of viable candidates, interviewing and selection
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers, community and industry organizations, and other recruiting sources
- Works with managers to identify hiring needs and develops job descriptions
- Posts job descriptions to company website and other recruiting sources, sends out internal posting notices, and monitors applicants through ATS
- Uses tradition and non-traditional resources to attract qualified candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, networking, internet mining, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Conducts preliminary video/phone interviews
- Assigns required candidate assessments, interprets results, and provides guidance on interview process
- Schedules onsite candidate interviews and coordinates travel arrangements as necessary
- Drafts letters of offer and employment agreements
- Schedules pre-hire testing including drug screening, background checks, and references
- Manages candidate engagement, provides a positive candidate experience and maintains responsive communication
- Enhances diversity recruiting efforts and consistently works toward meeting Affirmative Action Plans and tracks necessary data
- Assists with other various Human Resource functions including, but not limited to: associate relations, compensation, benefits and training functions.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of related HR experience preferably or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in a manufacturing organizational helpful.