FiberTite Codes & Approvals Summer Associate
Our summer associate roles are designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the department you’re placed in, as well as an overview of every department’s contribution to our business as a whole.
The FiberTite C&A Summer Associate role is uniquely constructed to give you a hands-on, real-world experience with a manufacturer of building materials and products while challenging you to develop the leadership and collaboration skills that will propel you toward a rewarding career.
· In-House product Qualification Projects
· Competitive Roof System Gap Analysis
· Test sample Construction & Administration
· Continue FM Data Database
· Presentation of project to FTR Leadership
Increasing Business & Department Knowledge:
· Learning roles and responsibilities of positions within the FiberTite/Seaman Corp cross-functional Team
· Gaining an understanding of the products we produce
· Interacting with the team throughout the duration of employment to learn and gain feedback
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Strong proficiency with power tools and building
· Engineering or Construction Management background