Associate Technology Compliance Specialist
Meet Our Team:
Our cyber security and compliance teams face off against the bad guys every day, and every day there is a new threat, a new opening that must be guarded and remediated. The team develops processes, procedures, and policies required for the prolonged protection of both our and our customers assets. We assemble strong, innovative, multi-disciplinary teams to address contemporary and future cybersecurity or privacy challenges faced by our government and industry clients.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s products span a wide variety of industries and customers. As the Associate Compliance Analyst in our Information Security and Compliance group, you will rotate into various roles within Governance, Risk and Compliance and work cross-functionally with our Information Security teams and SMEs from IT, Cloud and other business units to ensure we are a cyber resilient organization.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Complete assigned audits and may assist in one or more of the following areas:
- Cyber Compliance & Audit – Support ISO 27001 and SOX continuous monitoring of controls using ZenGRC
- Vendor Risk Assessments – Conduct ISO 27001 based reviews of our vendors
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity & Cyber Resiliency – Develop ISO 22301 business and cyber resiliency procedures. Design and host tabletop exercises.
- Cyber Compliance Instruction Curriculum Development – Add to the body of knowledge and teach others what you have learned
- Cyber Risk Management – Analyze risk from different sources using industry frameworks Client Inquiry – Answer security questionnaires and the technical portions of RFPs from clients.
- Cyber and Compliance Assessments – Gap assessment and work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop a POA&M (plan of actions and milestones).
- Confident and comfortable presenting in front of groups of your peers
- Successfully complete relevant industry certifications - CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CCSK
Who You Are:
You are a confident and have a passion for the security and compliance industry. You are excited and committed to being, an outstanding professional within the Cyber Security and Compliance space.
What You've Accomplished:
- 1+ year experience in Information Security, Compliance, Risk Management, or IT Audits (internship or employment)
- You completed some challenging projects while in the field of information security while working on your degree
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Information Security or Computer Information Systems Information related Security Certifications - Preferred
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company