Data & Insights Specialist
DATA & INSIGHTS SPECIALIST
HH Global is currently seeking to hire a Data & Insights Specialist to support one of our most high profile and strategic global accounts. The role reports into the analytics team lead and will require engagement with stakeholders at all levels, across multiple regions to deliver best in class analytics and reporting of client data.
This individual will play a key role in the success of HH Global’s client relationship, ensuring our data is accurate, reports are shared in a timely manner and are clearly aligned with our client’s strategic objectives linked to savings, best in class execution of assets and sustainability. He/she will be responsible for providing support to teams across the Americas and Europe, working closely with the local account teams to assure reporting and insight requirements are met.
- Audits spend, savings, and sustainability data.
- Audits data linked to rules that optimize the execution of the client’s assets.
- Builds and implements audit controls, process improvements, and data analysis.
- Ensures insight that informs future behavior and plans across the account is created and shared.
- Prepares spreadsheet reports and presentations.
- Confidently challenges briefs to steer data projects in the right direction.
- Delivers best in class service to internal and external client teams.
- Helps enforce account team’s correct data input for accuracy of output.
- Identifies and documents controls to prevent or detect incorrect data.
- Responsible for client driven audit controls across multiple markets.
- Presents to client and internal groups solutions and risks.
- Focused on data accuracy performance and mitigating business risk.
- Education: Finance, Economics, Engineering, Administration or related.
- Advanced computer literacy – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge working with SAP desirable.
- Knowledge of audit programs.
- Skilled at collaborating across cross-functional teams and with a multicultural experience.
- Data driven focus with some creative flare.
- Ability to understand and follow often lengthy processes, whilst suggesting improvements.
- Comfortable managing admin-heavy data management projects.
- Able to effectively follow instructions and templates, but also confident when required to review and challenge existing processes.
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently present in front of both internal departments and external clients (where required).
- Well organized, with good planning and time management skills.
- Previous experience of working within a reporting / data / analytics team.
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team and we’ll reach out to you directly if there’s a fit. We’re using video conferencing software (Microsoft Teams) to conduct our interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our Recruiting or Hiring teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.