Interested in engaging about financial aspects of technical programs on critical National healthcare research issues?
Enjoy preparing financial reporting, data, and analysis for moving forward program objectives and deliverables?
Ripple Effect is looking for a Budget Analyst with five years' experience to support our client’s mission. To be responsible for overseeing financial management of the Navy Medical Research Center (NMRC) Naval Advanced Medical Development Program (NAMD). This role will work closely with NAMD to provide financial management and may include routine management tasks such as utilizing NAMD systems in analyzing and developing monthly financial reports, tracking procurement requests for Government review, and working closely with leadership on various analytical projects. We are looking for an individual with great attention-to-detail and communications skills to provide strategic financial analysis and budget skills.
If this position sounds of interest, there’s a place for you here at Ripple Effect! We are a diverse, progressive, and engaging work environment. We offer a multitude of incentives and flexible work options that work for you and your lifestyle.
- Job Code: PRO-FN-04T
- Location: Silver Spring, MD – Forest Glen Annex
- Employee Type: Exempt, Full-Time Regular
- (Ask our recruiters about flexible work arrangements)
- Telework: Hybrid
- Clearance: NACI
- Number of Openings: 1
- Salary Range: $90,000-110,000 (how we pay and promote)
- Strategic planning with the development of acquisition, technical, financial, and programmatic materials necessary to assist the client in the development and execution of programs
- Perform financial management tasks, such as monitoring commitment, obligation, and expenditure rates for each project and developing and maintaining phase and expenditure plans
- Prepare, maintain, and track support to execute financial and programmatic management, including drafting and documenting procurement requests (and other related procurement documents) for Government review as well as working with others to gather and compile appropriate documentation and required materials to support program execution oversight and monitoring of funding
- Comprehensive archive management, including compilation, retention, logging, indexing, retrieval, and storage of correspondence, presentation, and financial files including briefings, quarterly and final reports, technical papers, and other documents for each project
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, including public affairs offices, consumer organizations, and professional societies
Minimum Education and Experience
- Master's degree (Supplemental experience with Bachelor's degree accepted)
- 5 years experience relevant work experience
- Budgetary management skills and experience
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact on a professional and technical level with DoD, academic, industry, and other stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills and intermediate Microsoft Office abilities, specifically Excel
- Highly organized, efficient, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and organize information in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, relying on your own resources and initiative
To be successful at Ripple Effect, you must be able to pay attention to details, clearly communicate, work independently, and have an eagerness to learn. Learn more about what it takes to become a Rippler here.
Skills That Set You Apart
If you don’t have all of the skills below, don’t be discouraged—no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
- Working knowledge of DoD budgetary practices
- Experience in budgetary analytical activities for medical research or related experience
- Experience with program asset management and analyses
- Experience with government financial systems
- Advanced skills in excel
- Proven project management experience with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communication skills, including professional emails
If you don’t have all of the skills above, don’t be discouraged—no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is an award winning women-owned small business providing provides professional consulting and exceptional talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We deliver multi-disciplinary solutions across communications & outreach, research & evaluation, policy & program management, and strategic staffing solutions with a focus on science, research and healthcare domains.