Mental Health Professional
Sunrise Services, Inc. is seeking mental health professionals to join our Behavioral Health program! We provide supervision for all associates (LMHCA, LMFTA, LSWA-IC), free of charge! Earn up to $6000/year in client retention bonuses!
Come join a dynamic, team-driven environment, that features an abundance of opportunity for growth and development! At Sunrise, you not only start a job, but a career that truly makes a difference in the lives of others! This position is not a remote position and you will be required to work on site.
About the Program:
At Sunrise Services we believe in the integration of services to treat the whole person. Our Behavioral Health program provides a wide-range of outpatient behavioral health care services to address patient needs; whether it be substance use, depression or anxiety, the first stages of dementia, or more acute, severe mental illness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of a multidisciplinary Community Mental Health Team
- Provide services and treatment in accordance with the evidence-based practice recovery model, and document the same.
- In coordination with community agencies and professionals, provide mental health services including: direct clinical services such as intake, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention; consultation/liaison with government and community agencies, schools, hospitals, and other programs; community education, development, coordination and prevention/intervention programs; and program development and evaluation.
- Provide clinical assessment and treatment to clients as specified in each client’s individual treatment plan. Services may include, but are not limited to: evidence-based practices, treatment planning, individual and/or group therapy including DBT and cognitive/behavioral, and crisis planning and stabilization.
- Provide crisis intervention and consultation by phone as needed.
- Coordinate services with community agencies such as DSHS, DDD, courts, etc.
- Submit timely written evaluations and reports as necessary on behalf of clients.
- Consult clinical staff and medication management services.
- Provide timely and accurate compliance with all required and appropriate charting and coding as required by regulatory organizations such as Medicare, NSMHA, etc.
- Comply with involuntary treatment admission (ITA) requirements and/or coordinate least restrictive order (LRO) services. Notify CDMHPs, write affidavits, and serve as a witness in court when involuntary treatment is indicated. Continue to testify on client’s behalf for the duration that Involuntary Treatment is indicated (at the end of 72 hours, 14 days, 90 days, etc.).
- Monitor compliance with LRO (Least Restrictive Order) as needed.
- Deliver services as stated.
- Seek continuance when indicated.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and thorough manner consistent with approved practices, policies and procedures.
- Attend continuing education training as required by state regulations.
- Attend all training required by Sunrise.
- Maintain all on-going licensing and certification requirements for this position and supply Sunrise proof of the same.
- Utilize solution-focused and cognitive behavioral therapy and group process, provide this treatment, and share this knowledge with other staff.
- Communicate with consumers and family members to obtain information regarding consumer’s needs and objectives, interests, skills, and support systems.
- Develop consumer-focused, goal-oriented treatment plans, which address the specific needs of the consumer.
- Evaluate treatment effectiveness and revise care plans regularly.
- Maintain consumer records in keeping with agency, county, North Sound Mental Health Administration (NSMHA), and state guidelines.
- Act as a backup for other team members.
- Respond promptly to client needs.
- Support and encourage recovery model.
- Utilize clinical supervision for clarification of questions and concerns, support, understanding role expectations, feedback and accountability.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
- Education: Master’s degree of further advanced degree in counseling or one of the social sciences, or a professional with significant career related experience working towards hours of completion for MHP status.
- Licensure/Certifications: Washington State driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of insurance
- Other Considerations:
- DSHS background clearance required.
- Skill using Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible. Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment in challenging dynamic situations including behavioral issues.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $23 - $33 per hour
- Earn up to $6,000/year in client retention bonuses
- Paid Vacation/Sick
- 401K (Currently matching 50%)
- FREE $10,000 Life Insurance policy
- College savings plan
- Discounts to local establishments
- Currently hiring in Snohomish, Skagit, Island, King, and Whatcom counties.
Why Sunrise Services INC?
- An abundance of opportunity for growth and development
- Supportive, team-driven culture
- Competitive benefits and compensation plan
- Making a true difference in the community, and the lives of vulnerable individuals
Proclamation 21-14 requires COVID-19 Vaccinations for employees, volunteers, and contractors that work in a healthcare setting. In accordance with the Governor's proclamation, Sunrise Services employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination status will be required upon hire.
To comply with Federal law, Sunrise Services participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.