IT Project Coordinator/Admin
Experis has partnered with a growing organization in the Fox Valley that is looking for a Junior Project Coordinator/Admin to join their growing team!
In this role, you will be supporting the Senior Program Manager, Business Analyst, Change Manager, and Process Manager on an ERP project, communicating between the various business units and IT. You will be responsible for updating schedules and issues logs, meeting notes, setting up meetings, following up on tasks, and helping with communication between teams.
This role is 100% onsite in the Fox Valley.
If you are interested in learning more, reach out to Arielle today at arielle.smith @ experis.com
- Coordinates project activities as assigned:
- Scheduling sessions/meetings
- Tracking attendance, following up and re-scheduling as necessary
- Monitoring sessions to assure effectiveness, following up on any issues that arise
- Tracking and reporting progress of activities (testing, training, etc.)
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy (tracking of testing, training, etc.).
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the project.
- Supports development of training materials.
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- 2+ years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach