Capstone Project: Increasing Consumer Engagement in an Affordable & Accessible Preventive Health and Medical Care program
9Health:365 has been offering health fairs in Colorado for more than 40 years to help Coloradans stay healthy through affordable health screenings. We created the Comprehensive program to provide affordable access to medical care every day of the year. Comprehensive includes:
- A comprehensive blood screening with 28 measures of health available only through 9Health:365 valued at over $500
- Curated health information provided by a trusted source
- Unlimited access to text-first telehealth (for physical and mental health issues)
Comprehensive customers currently include large and small employers that purchase the program for their employees and community-based organizations that purchase the program for their clients ranging from families living in a 90-day emergency shelter to a career training program to help clients progress in their career. In the late summer, Comprehensive will be available directly to consumers.
We are seeking a Practicum or Capstone student to provide support to the Business Development and Customer Success Managers to increase group sales and consumer engagement through the creation of collateral including social media templates, a customer toolkit, and packaging health information for monthly emails sent to Comprehensive members.
- Create social media posts for LinkedIn and other outlets to increase awareness of the product. Additional social media templates will also be created to encourage utilization of telehealth among members.
- Toolkit for employers and community-based organizations that includes collateral to increase registration and utilization of telehealth and a list of evidence-based chronic disease prevention programs that can provide additional support to address risk factors identified in the blood chemistry screening.
- Meet with at least one existing customer (employer or community-based organization) to assess the challenges to consumer utilization of Comprehensive.
- Create email/text templates with nudges to ensure members have completed bloodwork and to increase encounters with the telehealth service. Provide scenarios for conditions that can be treated with text-first telehealth utilize (medication management, treating back pain, troubleshooting breastfeeding challenges).
- Utilize existing and create new collateral for customers to increase registration and utilization among employees and clients.
- Create a strategy to integrate Comprehensive into Worksite Wellness programs.
- Bundle 9Health:365 and other health information for monthly communication from 9Health:365 to consumers and to include in blood chemistry screening reports for individuals.
Qualified candidates need to have a high degree of familiarity with the United States health insurance system whether through personal or professional experience.
Student will receive a 1-year membership to the 9Health:365 Comprehensive program (valued at $99) and a $300 stipend.