Community Service Coordinator
Paid Summer Ministry Positions with YouthWorks
Are you looking for a paid summer ministry position to refine your skills, put your passions into action, and grow in your faith? For 27 years, YouthWorks has helped leaders like you develop through ministry positions that challenge you as you facilitate Christ-centered mission trips for teenagers. The work is meaningful and God uses it to make a lasting impact in communities all across the US.
For more information, see our website: https://www.youthworks.com/summer-staff/ or brochure: https://youthworks.com/summer-staff/2022-summer-staff-brochure/. The application is open now!
Community Service Coordinator: Manage partnerships with social service organizations. Confirm and implement weekly service schedules provided by YouthWorks. Coordinate logistics, including assigning volunteers to service sites and executing back-up plans when needed. Travel to service sites to serve alongside youth, Adult Leaders and community contacts. Help teenagers see the impact of their service as they are taken out of their comfort zones and see Jesus in new ways.
Position Overview: https://youthworks.com/summer-staff/staff-positions/community-service-coordinator/
· Lead morning devotions
· Participate in evening programming and worship
· Facilitate a team of students in meal preparation
· Engage throughout the day with churches, including youth and Adult Leaders
· Engage in respectful service and regularly communicate with community partners
· Site preparations including inventory, shopping and confirming service schedules
- Must be at least 19 years of age during YouthWorks summer dates and one year post-high school or equivalent**
- Actively pursuing a relationship with Christ
- Desire to serve the Church
- Able to relate to youth
- Model servant leadership
- Have a teachable spirit
- Administratively minded
- Able to problem solve, cast vision and manage details
- Maintain relationships with community partners
- Passion for working with local nonprofit and social service organizations
- Must meet our driving requirements of being 19 years of age or older during YouthWorks summer dates and have a valid U.S. driver’s license**
- **YouthWorks can hire up to 15 Community Service Coordinators who cannot meet driving requirements. The age requirement for non-driving staff is 18 by the start of the summer dates.
· $2,750 + food/housing/transportation for work purposes
· $150 Bonus for qualified guitar, piano, or ukulele players who help facilitate worship on site
Dates of Employment
· The dates for summer employment are May 20th-August 3rd, 2022
· Positions available for staff that need to start after May 20th or finish before August 3rd, 2022
· Staff must reside in assigned community for the duration of the summer
To Apply please go to our Website