Medical Front Office Manager / Clinic Administrator
IRG PHYSICAL & HAND THERAPY IS GROWING AND LOOKING FOR SOME DYNAMIC INDIVIDUALS TO OVERSEE FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS AT SOME OF OUR BEAUTIFUL PACIFIC NORTHWEST CLINICS. OFFERING WORK/LIFE FLEXIBILITY, A FUN AND REWARDING CULTURE & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITES!
YOUR BEST SELF.
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy invites you to come and thrive with us. Do you want to work for a locally owned, financially stable, independent organization? Do you want a career that is not solely customer service driven - but involves sales, marketing, business development and community involvement? Do you want to experience the difference of being a part of a company that feels like family - all while offering the best in Physical and Hand Therapy to your community? If so, we want to talk to you.
WHO WE ARE:
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is the premier provider of outpatient Physical & Hand Therapy in the Northwest. We are deeply embedded into our communities and strive to make a positive impact where we live, work, and play. IRG is a company that provides a fun, dynamic, and supportive environment for patients and employees.
- 100% independently owned and operated - no big national corporation in charge of the decisions that impact your patient care
- Human connection and community involvement is just as important to us as patient care - we are deeply embedded in our communities and encourage all employees to find their passion and get involved.
- Extensive mentorship, professional development ladders, resources, training and education so you can advance your skills and plan a path for your future - IRG encourages and supports development through specialty training, and ongoing con-ed opportunities for all positions! Some of our former front office coordinators have grown professionally to other roles in our company such as: Insurance Verification Specialist, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Program Managers, Director of Business Operations, and even Chief Operating Officer.
- Leadership opportunities based on skill and performance, not just on seniority - IRG Leadership Institute courses designed to develop the skills you many not have learned in school.
- Full administrative team that is local and responsive - so you can focus on what matters, the patients and your community.
Our Front Office Clinic Managers are one of the most integral positions in our company and are not only responsible for day to day medical receptionist duties - but play a crucial role in establishing and maintaining relationships and driving the patient experience. This position is responsible for optimizing patient appointment schedules, community relations strategy, physician relationships, managing all incoming phone calls, processing and converting new referrals, collecting time of service payments and obtaining insurance authorizations. As an intentionally transparent company, our Clinic Managers gain business skills by learning about KPIs and benchmarks that not only drive clinic success but also patient outcomes. With 35+ locations we connect our front office team globally and regionally for development and collaboration opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You love people and thrive on establishing meaningful connections
- You have a natural ability to lead and influence others
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and FUN environment
- You enjoy the challenge of having something new come your way each and every day
- You are self-motivated, a go-getter, and a self starter
- You have a positive attitude and a professional appearance
- You exhibit the ability to multitask without being overwhelmed
- You are capable of building strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication and empathy
- You are confident in your proficiency with technology and computer systems (EMR, Microsoft Office Suite, etc)
OUR VISION: Empowering all with a passion and purpose to become their best self.
OUR MISSION: IRG is committed to enhancing the health and wellness of our communities through continuous development, delivering a superior experience, and creating exceptional results.
OUR VALUES: Integrity, Positivity, Innovation, Accountability and Proficiency
DISCOVER WHAT SETS IRG APART: www.irgpt.com
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS: www.irgpt.com/careers
IRG on YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/cIRGPT/featured