(#JR-68096) Data Analyst Summer Intern
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday is looking for data analyst interns to join our Business Technology (BT) organization. In this role, you’ll have responsibility for analyzing BT operational data to generate productive insights focused on process maturity. The main priority for the BT team over your 12 week internship is to help you learn real skills, build a network, make an impact, and have fun while doing it all.
About the Role
- Support and maintain software-as-a-service (SaaS) application/s for IT Service Management.
- Ensure validity of data entered into established tables, fields and system databases.
- Build and produce reports, dashboards using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of BT stakeholders and staff.
- Partner with BT teams to focus efforts on operational metrics and communicate the results.
Workday Internship Program
Your future starts today. At Workday, we believe that the next generation of talent is essential to our success, which is why we seek hard-working students with open minds, new perspectives and outstanding ideas to join our Intern & Co-Op Program. During either the 12-week internship or multi-month co-op experience, you’ll make an impact at Workday by engaging in meaningful work, all the while forging professional connections, and strengthening your skills in an encouraging environment. Plus, did we mention one of Workday’s core values is fun?
The future is now. Apply today to launch your career as a member of the Workday Internship & Co-Op Program!
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, to which you will return to in Fall 2022
- Currently pursuing a Major in a field related to this position
- Able to commit to full time internship program for 12 weeks during summer of 2022
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and effective written/oral communication skills.
- You can work collaboratively and effectively with multiple teams throughout an organization.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts without needing to understand technical details through self-motivation, resourcefulness and initiative.
- Passion for problem solving, trouble-shooting, and working as a team.
- You demonstrate the Workday values: employees, customer service, integrity, innovation, fun, and profitability.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!