Interior Design Associate
BRIANNA MICHELLE INTERIOR DESIGN
Description: Brianna Michelle Interior Design is in pursuit of an innovative and skilled Interior Design Associate. As a design firm we aspire for excellence in everything we do. This position requires a communicative, highly personable, and detail oriented individual collaborating with our design team to prioritize objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with design team
- Produce and review selections of Furniture, Artwork, Fabrics and Finishes, Drapery, Tile, Lighting, Millwork, Cabinetry Door styles, Hardware and Paint.
- Provide design solutions throughout project phases.
- AutoCAD drawings related to furniture and artwork
- Manage and track project forecasting while facilitating and meeting deadline expectations
- Plan long term goals with clients, builders and architects
- Communicating project expectations with team members
- Creating, placing and following up on orders
- Participate in FF&E installations
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Present design ideas and details with confidence and enthusiasm
- Support incoming and outgoing communication with clients
- Support the growth of the organization
What We'd Like To See:
- Creative residential design experience
- Ability to work in all Macintosh environment with proficiency in Keynote and Numbers and other MAC programs
- Proficiency of AutoCAD required
- Project Management Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Portfolio of previous works
Please note, this position description is subject to change and may not be inclusive of all potential duties, responsibilities and expectations.
Time Requirement: Full Time