Law Clerk - OECA
This position is in The Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA), FEDERAL FACILITIES ENFORCEMENT OFFICE (FFEO).
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
About OECA: OECA
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Serve as a law clerk working on enforcement issues.
- Assist attorneys in conducting legal research and preparing letters, memoranda, and legal documents.
- Assist attorneys in the review of case specific litigation related activities including development of evidence, preparation of pleadings and motions.
- Analyze facts, policy, and legal precedents to determine next steps and provide recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of Congressional testimony and reports.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses. NOTE: Career ladder promotions are not automatic, and all eligibility and qualifications requirements must be met in order to progress to the next grade level.