Digital Sales Manager
KRCG is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure all digital objectives are met or exceeded. This person will become an expert in Sinclair’s digital capabilities, working with the KRCG sales team to recommend unique and valuable digital solutions to new and existing clients.
Not every day will look the same, however, the main responsibilities of our Digital Sales Managers include:
- Meet with MC’s weekly to review digital forecast and provide support and feedback on digital platform for our customers
- Meet with MC’s and customers on a regular basis to perform customer needs analysis, build recommended marketing solutions to address the needs of the business.
- Work with MC’s and Digital Sales Assistant to accurately launch digital campaigns using various order systems.
- Work with MC’s and customers to review digital reporting on a regular basis to ensure campaigns are addressing customers business concerns.
- Work with station managers to build budgets and strategic plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, and customers as needed.
- Execute training for MCs on a regular basis.
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to lead, train, and inspire sales professionals
- Working knowledge of new media, digital platform, social media, and digital content
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of success in digital sales.
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
- Digital marketing management experience
- College degree preferred
- Broadcast or television sales or management experience is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!