2022-23 PE Teacher
Education for Change is looking for dynamic and visionary teachers who will engage students, families, and other members of our learning community to ensure high student achievement. The teacher provides instructional leadership to students and actively participates in and contributes to a collaborative, results-oriented professional learning community. S/he engages community partners and families in serving the whole child and ensuring ALL children achieve at high levels prepared to succeed in any setting. S/he will know how to successfully work in an urban middle school with a high English Learner and low-income population.
- Must possess a growth mindset and be able to use feedback to refine practice
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university
- Content expertise in Physical or Outdoor Education for middle school-aged children
- At least two years of experience teaching Physical or Outdoor Education to K-8 students
- Spanish language proficiency
- Experience with Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports, a plus
Compensation & Benefits
$51,500-$92,869; EFC covers 80-90% of Medical/Dental/Vision plan costs and participates in CalPERs.
Apply online at www.efcps.org/immediate-openings.