IT Administrative Assistant
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Forbright Bank is a full-service bank, commercial lender, and asset manager headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Forbright is a banking and financing visionary leader in clean energy, healthcare, technology, financial services, real estate, and other industries with extraordinary service.
COMPANY CULTURE: We are a dynamic, high energy, fun, and fast-paced organization that has an exciting growth trajectory, meaningful mission, and embedded responsible environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices into our daily interactions. We offer our team members a culture of collaboration, inclusion, flexibility, recognition, and giving back. We look to hire individuals that are passionate about our mission, and who are motivated, customer and results-oriented, innovative, adaptable, and thoughtful.
COMPANY MISSION: We are a values-driven institution with an uncommon commitment to decarbonization and sustainability. As the need to build a more sustainable, low-carbon economic system grows increasingly urgent, we are dedicating half of our assets to financing the companies, investors, and innovators driving that change. We are reimagining how a bank should operate in a changing world.
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking to hire an IT Administrative Assistant that will be responsible for supporting the support, maintenance, and enhancement of IT related matters, including inventory control, licensing tracking, application management, vendor relationships and overall support to the entire IT department, for the Bank and its affiliates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with projects and operational tasks assigned by the management team
- Arrange and prepare equipment for shipping/receiving and distribution accurately and promptly
- Coordinate contracts and purchasing with vendors and suppliers, including managing invoicing and payment processes
- Keep IT licenses and leases up to date
- Record purchases, perform physical inventory audits, maintain, and reconcile inventory records
- Maintain and organize IT storage room, and replenish inventory as needed
- Telephony user management and capacity auditing
- Manage vendor invoices and work closely with the finance department to ensure they are paid accurately and on time.
- Assist with internal and 3rd party audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as the ability to operate standard office equipment
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
For Forbright Bank to remain efficient and nimble as a growing organization, team members are expected to exhibit a high level of flexibility regarding any duties that may be situationally assigned outside of this job description.
Forbright Bank is committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We welcome employees with a range of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Forbright Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer