Customer Service Representative
Premier Building Solutions, Inc. is a proud manufacturer eco-friendly products and a supplier of caulking, sealants, and adhesives for industrial and residential use. We are currently seeking a candidate to join our Customer Service team at our Corporate office located in Massillon, OH. The position would be day shift from 8:30AM – 5:00PM.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls and assisting customers.
- Schedule and enter orders received by mail, telephone, email, or fax into system
- Receives, investigates, and responds to customer inquiries regarding shipments, orders, and product/service issues
- Responding to emails from customers and working to resolve their questions, complaints, issues, etc.
- Working closely with the sales staff to enter orders, get shipping rates, verify customer orders, and verify pricing of orders.
- Doing rate comparisons for shipping orders.
- Responsible for processing quotes and samples.
- Accounts payable. Billing customers.
- Miscellaneous office tasks. (Faxing, copying, filing, etc.).
- Ability to meet program standards for quality and productivity. (Producing & maintaining production reports).
- Ability to simultaneously use telephone while navigating computer systems.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to resolve basic customer inquiries.
- Ability to probe customer inquiries in order to offer best solution when there may be several potential options.
- Operating knowledge of PC, windows based environment. Basic computer skills to include use of mouse, navigating between screens, and keyboard manipulation. Strong skills in Microsoft Excel required. We use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis.
- High School diploma or equivlenat, Bachelor’s degree in related area is preferred.
- Some experience in Customer Service.
- Strong financial background is preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task. You will be constantly interrupted all day long.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of computers and the Internet. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Must work well with others. You will be working with customers and the sales staff all day long.
- Demonstrated strong oral communication including probing and listening skills.
- Demonstrated skills and problem solving and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport with customers while maintaining a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated skill in multi-tasking; listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, and navigating through various screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques.
- Shipping experience preferred.