Substance Abuse Counselor/Therapist
Substance Abuse Counselor – Behavioral Health
Join our team!!
$3,000 sign-on bonus for Substance Abuse Counselors!
We are located in the scenic town of Henryville, Indiana, home to Clark State Forest. Wooded Glen Recovery Center is committed to helping you or your loved one find freedom from addiction. We do this by offering comprehensive treatment services that range from detoxification to continuing care. Click here to find out more about us: https://woodedglen.com/
Wooded Glen Recovery Center in Henryville, Indiana is seeking a compassionate, skilled, and dedicated Substance Abuse Counselor to join our growing team! Our facility can provide a place for you to improve lives and continue your professional development.
Why Wooded Glen?
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible schedule options: Full time and PRN positions available
- Supportive and responsive leadership
- Benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off, referral bonus program and more!
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Responsibilities of our Substance Abuse Counselors:
- Facilitating therapeutic process and psycho-educational groups
- Carry an individual case load of clients; required to see them weekly
- Participate in integrated treatment team
- Communicate with 3rd parties
- Conduct bio/psycho/social assessments
- Treatment planning
Qualifications we seek in our Substance Abuse Counselors:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services
- IN License or Relevant Certification (preferred) - we do offer supervision for licensure
- Beneficial to have knowledge of ASAM criteria
- Strong critical thinking and writing skills
*Comprehensive benefits package offered along with competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications. Wooded Glen Recovery Center and Summit BHC are an EOE.
**Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. Summit BHC is dedicated to serving Veterans with specialized programming at our treatment centers across the country. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community in supporting our mission to serve those who have served.