Strategic Account Manager
Career opportunity to be a part of a reenergized division inside a 36-year-old industry leader. Strategic Account Manager services existing customers while marketing products and services to new accounts. Great growth potential for self-motivated, energetic, organized individual.
Requirements: BA/BS Degree Preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Intermediate/Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel & other tools
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Fantastic follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done approach, while maintaining high business standards.
- Willingness to Travel to conferences and customer meetings
- Generate leads and build relationships
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers to discuss needs
- Maintain contact list and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare content of sales presentations
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Following through all sales initiatives and active orders from start to finish
- Support warehouse team on all active order requirements
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- PTO (paid time off)
Position Type: Salary Position
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact the Human Resources department if you have a disability and need reasonable accommodation with any part the application process. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
International Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.