Post Graduate DBT Therapist
This highly selective program accepts only the most proficient Masters in Clinical Social Work graduates and continues their training in evidence-based modalities like DBT and CBT throughout this 2+ year program. Licensure supervision and advanced DBT training is included, along with a competitive starting salary and benefits. Most people in this role continue on with the company past licensure.
Applicants may apply 2 months prior or anytime after graduating from an accredited MSW program and pass the Missouri LMSW exam prior to contract beginning.
Graduate transcripts must be submitted with resume. Applicant MUST have taken clinical courses and completed at least one clinical practicum experience. Letters of recommendation from professors and supervisors knowledgeable of the applicant’s clincal abilities are also required.
This is a direct-practice position, and as such, selected applicants will be expected to:
- Carry a clinical caseload of 15 or more clients
- Co-facilitate groups and classes
- Provide between-session phone coaching for their clients
- Attend clinical consultation meetings weekly
- Arrive prepared for weekly supervision
- Complete assessments, diagnostic interviews, treatment plans, and progress notes in a timely manner