Electrical engineering EIT in Albuquerque, NM. Looking for an Engineer in Training to learn how to apply their electrical engineering skills to design building electrical systems. An EIT has to pass the fundamentals of Engineering exam and work under a Professional Engineer for 4 years. Recent college graduate with experience in building electrical system design preferred.
NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives .
- Performs engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives and involving conventional types of plans and specifications.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of professional work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Review work for the application of sound professional judgment.
- Performs design calculations and prepares equipment or material specifications.
- Familiar with the AE design process and specifications leading to construction documents.
- Prepare graphical representations of designs
- Assignments require the investigation of a limited number of variables and supervisory assistance is provided on unusual problems.
- May supervise or coordinate the work of designers and other technical support personnel.
- Experience in the design of commercial, industrial, educational, and governmental buildings, small industrial plants and warehouses, and/or central chilled water and heating plants.
- Other duties may be assigned.