Help Desk Analyst
BWXT is currently seeking a Help Desk Analyst for its Barberton, OH location!
- Provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 support role for customers and tracking performance through the IT Support work orders.
- Configures mobility solutions via highly secured controls
- Answers incoming calls, e-mails, walk-ins for local and remote customers.
- Provides customers with local and telephone support by resolving issues, prioritizing issues and escalating as needed.
- Assists customers with desktop operating systems: e-mail, Microsoft Office, PC hardware, and Remote Access.
- Provides advanced support for other systems and software used within the company.
- Documents incident/request specifics in the Incident Management System.
- Participates in continuous process improvement activities and team projects; making recommendations when possible.
- Manages backlog of IT tracking system to ensure issues are resolved.
- Communicates with teams within IT to develop solutions to work orders.
- A minimum of an Asscociate's degree in a related field is required.
- Must have demonstrable skills and knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 software.
- Proven ability to work in a technical call center, customer service team, and/or IT/Help service center.
- Must be able to demonstrate superior written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to end users.
- Must be highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities is required.
- Ability to work in local and remote teams.
- Must demonstrate software troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to improve processes to become more efficient.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) clearance.