Our ML Discovery group is building out further capabilities for computation driven design of small molecules. Using a variety of data from large scale DNA small molecule screening data to small scale biochemical and biophysical experiments, we design and build novel machine learning models and other algorithms for exploring the space of small molecules during the entire drug discovery process. Your work will directly translate to molecules being synthesized and tested.
- You will build data processing, model training, and other computing pipelines that manipulate molecular data.
- Working with our scientists, you will help analyze the effectiveness of the system for our molecular discovery problems.
- You will design, build, and debug distributed systems to run efficiently on cloud services such as AWS.
- To ensure high quality experiments, you will employ strong engineering and data management principles throughout the design and implementation process.
- Bachelors degree in a computing field (such as CS or EE) or a relevant scientific field (such as chemistry or physics) with programming experience.
- Experience with at least one cheminformatics toolkit.
- 2+ years of programming experience in a professional setting.
- Strong production level programming skills in Python.
- Experience in working with cloud environments, preferably AWS.
About Relay Therapeutics
Relay Therapeutics is a clinical-stage precision medicines company transforming the drug discovery process with the goal of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. Built on unparalleled insights into protein motion and how this dynamic behavior relates to protein function, we aim to effectively drug protein targets that have previously been intractable, with an initial focus on enhancing small molecule therapeutic discovery in targeted oncology. Our Dynamo platform integrates an array of leading-edge experimental and computational approaches to provide a differentiated understanding of protein structure and motion to drug these targets. We have built a world-class team of leading experts from each of these disciplines, and they are driven by a deep collaboration at every step of our drug discovery process.
Our team is equal parts fearless and relentless, with a shared passion for working collaboratively in intellectually stimulating environments. If you’re excited by the challenge of putting protein motion at the heart of drug discovery and passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, join us!
Company policy requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) by the time they start employment. By applying to this position, you are confirming that, if hired, you can satisfy this express condition of employment. The Company will make reasonable accommodations under applicable law for qualified individuals to enable them to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship for the Company.