Synergy Worldwide, LLC
Job Description: Logistics Planner
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Work Location: Synergy Worldwide, LLC, Medina, OH
Compensation: Base salary
Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off
Reports to: Sourcing Manager
Experience: 6 months – 1 year in Warehouse, Dispatch Operations, or Logistics (preferred, but not required)
Education: Associates Degree or Related Experience
Ensure effective coordination of inbound and outbound freight movements. The Logistics Planner will review and monitor the shipment’s delivery timeline to ensure the delivery reaches the customer quickly and safely. If there are any shipment or inventory issues, the Logistics Planner is responsible for addressing and resolving them.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
· Positive attitude
· Confident and persistent
· Creative ability and imagination
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and, on the phone
· Command of PC Windows environment including Microsoft Office
· Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and present information to management, employees, corporate personnel, and vendor/suppliers.
· Excellent analytical, problem resolution, negotiating and project management skills.
· Strong organizational skills, and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines.
Visit us at www.swwohio.com