Revenue Cycle Management Summer Intern
Job Description Summary
Takes direction from assigned supervisor or leader. Assists with administrative, clerical, patient service or operational support duties.
While working closely with department representatives, interns will participate in a structured learning experience. This includes performing a variety of administrative tasks and working on various projects.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8am to 12 noon.
As a rotational experience the location is hybrid. There will be weeks you are in a clinical, patient-facing facility as well as weeks working remotely.
Please note, all interns will be required to comply with the Cleveland Clinic Covid-19 vaccination mandate.
- While following all department procedures and guidelines, completes daily assignments, projects or tasks.
- Maintains equipment, files, databases.
- Participates in performance improvement activities or meetings then recommends actions to improve results.
- Once trained and assigned, assists with patient service functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Some positions may require additional education or training.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- May require critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Experience required will vary by assigned department and position.
- Requires occasional computer entry, sitting, standing and walking to attend meetings.
- Normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.