Clinical Social Worker (Psychotherapist)
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Clinical Social Workers to join our team!
Simms Health is a private practice located in downtown Martinsburg with a mission to provide extraordinary therapeutic services, be an integral resource for the community, and work to end the stigma associated with mental health treatment through a client-centered approach.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Candidates can expect to be engaged in a warm, friendly environment where professional development is encouraged and held in the highest regard. As a member of our team, you will provide individual, group, couples, and family therapy for clients ages 4 and up.
An ideal candidate in this role must be highly adaptive, able to synthesize information, identify creative solutions, and work both independently and collaboratively with our team and in the community based on a strong foundation of social work ethics and philosophy to meet clients’ needs.
Full-time weekday hours, competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, paid time off (PTO), training opportunities, allowance for CEU reimbursement.
- Master's Degree in Social Work.
- Current WV licensure: LICSW, LCSW, or LGSW (with supervision agreement), or
- Out-of-state licensure eligible to obtain WV licensure prior to start date.
- Experience creating treatment plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to produce all documentation relating to clients and caseload.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to developing self and practice skills.
- Practical problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Preferred qualification: Experience with play therapy and working with children and adolescents.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Substance Use Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Grief & Loss
- Anger Management