Enterprise Application Support Specialist
Techline, Inc. is seeking an Enterprise Applications Support Specialist to work in the Austin, Texas branch. This position must be able to learn a variety of third-party applications to provide functional and technical support and troubleshooting for user needs and problems. Must be able to search for solutions online, read and understand technical resources and confer with internal staff. Must be able to provide detailed troubleshooting support, apply judgment to requests, and help find solutions to technical and business process problems. The specialist will focus primarily on the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, including reporting, exception processing, third-party integrations, and upgrade planning.
The essential function of the position within the organization is to be the point of contact for enterprise application support.
- Provide timely and professional technical support and assistance to end-users upon request.
- Document ERP processes.
- Adhere to company policies
- Keep abreast of new and emerging ERP upgrades and offerings.
- Interface with third-party support on behalf of company users.
- Perform end-to-end testing and troubleshooting for electronic integrations.
- Resolve exceptions and alerts generated by enterprise systems.
- Coordinate system upgrades, including testing and training for end-users.
The Ideal Applicant Will:
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Interact comfortably with end-users both virtually and on-site.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Show a high degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative to take on new projects and learn new skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree and a minimum of three years related work experience required
- Five or more years of relevant work experience preferred
- Relevant certifications preferred
- Exchange, Azure, and Office 365
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This job is an in person position. It entails an 8 hour shift, Monday - Friday.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.