We are looking for a creative, energized, and motivated Events Coordinator Intern. This internship will be very hands-on with our events team and onsite events. You will have the pleasure of learning different event processes such as booking events, planning diverse special events, and venue management as well as learning requirements, laws, and the necessary documentation to make an event run smoothly. This position would be onsite at Greenacres and would be someone who understands our value of Quality, Quality, Quality. If you are looking to jump start your career in events planning this will be the position for you!
- Assist the events team with event preparations
- Assist with set up, execution, and cleanup for events and meetings
- Assist with bar needs (alcohol inventory, set up bar carts)
- Assist with receiving vendor deliveries and administrative duties
- Assist events team with fully executing an event from inception to completion
- Assist with timelines, interacting with vendors, attending on-site meetings, etc.
- Present to Greenacres Foundation staff upon completion of the internship
- The candidate should be at least a sophomore in college.
- Knowledge of some event coordination paperwork or onsite coordination.
- Organizational, computer, and technical skills are required.
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds in order to help with set up and tear down of events.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The position would require working 15 hours per week with the potential of more hours.
- The position would require working weekdays, evenings, and weekends, as needed.
- The position would require working through the end of October.
- Ability to successfully pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test and fingerprint FBI background screen.
- Ability to internalize and reflect our values: QQQ, Grace, Green, and Good Neighbor Policy.
Why Choose Us?
As a company, we invest in our employees in all aspects of their life. We understand that the health of yourself and your families are very important; along with your time here at GAF. All TEAM Members of GAF are a part of Greenacres and live the values that we promote for our visitors: Grace, Good Neighbor Policy, Green, and Quality Quality Quality. Listed below you will find some of the benefits and perks if you choose to be a part of our team at Greenacres.
- Fun & Engaging Culture
- Ongoing training, education, and industry partnerships that allow you to be up to speed on the latest innovations, technologies and processes.
Greenacres Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.