Hotel Auditor Internship (Part-time)
A global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion and culture. Providing unrivaled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more. An official partner and/or service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals, the company also owns and operates a number of its own unique experiences. The company is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
The Auditor will be responsible for auditing hotel rooming lists along with our team members to ensure accuracy of hotel reservations, which will result in seamless guest arrivals at the hotels. The Auditor needs to identify discrepancies between the reservations in our reservation system and the hotel’s reservation system, and provide detailed notes to our event teams. Remaining focused for long periods of time, strong attention to detail and the ability to work well with teammates, will be critical.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Auditing rooming lists, comparing internal systems to hotel reports
- Attention to detail is critical
- Positive attitude even with repetitive activities
- Willingness to help in other ways should they be needed
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Dates and Hours: May 9 – July 22, Monday -Thursday 12pm – 5pm CT