About George Junior Republic:
Join a positive team and be part of a non-profit with over 110 years of history. George Junior Republic in Indiana has been making a lasting and positive impact on youth and families since 1992. The mission of George Junior Republic in Indiana is teaching at-risk youth responsibility, personal accountability, and integration into their homes, schools, and communities.
George Junior Republic in Indiana is hiring full-time and part-time Home-Based Therapists in Indiana. The therapist is responsible for providing in-home therapy to children and families involved with the Department of Child Services and Indiana Juvenile Probation. The therapist will consistently demonstrate the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide a client-centered, strength-based, and culturally sensitive service to the clients and families served.
- Master's degree
- Current/temporary license (or be license eligible) by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board in one of the following: Social Worker, Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, Mental Health Counselor or Mental Health Counselor Associate
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation
- Able to travel in and around the assigned counties as needed
- Able to work a non-traditional schedule
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement
* George Junior Republic and Affiliates is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran status. Women are encouraged to apply.