Go-to-Market Enablement Intern - Summer 2022
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
This role is for an internship under our Go-to-Market (GTM) Enablement organization. Our interns demonstrate high levels of professionalism and Box product knowledge, and your main responsibility will be to help drive strategic enablement initiatives. Day to day responsibilities for the internship include: learning about the different components of GTM enablement, working cross-functionally on programs with various GTM teams, becoming a master at our learning management system (WorkRamp), building training sessions, and measuring success through analyzing data. At the end of this internship, you will present back your key projects (outlined below) and final outputs to the enablement team.
Fundamentally, you care about why and how things get done, and not that they simply get done. Where impact is about listening with curiosity, adopting an agile mindset of first identifying success and analyzing the data to the best solution. If you are a strong communicator, naturally curious, and successful in driving project based outcomes, this could launch your sales career at Box!
WHY YOU NEED BOX
- Rapidly learn about Box as a Cloud Content Management platform
- Work cross functionally across several GTM teams to drive key GTM initiatives
- Provide operational, logistical, and organizational support for ongoing trainings and standard communications
- Become proficient in our LMS system, WorkRamp, to help launch and measure ongoing courses - from onboarding to role-specific certifications; help to develop content for WorkRamp courses; partner with other WorkRamp stakeholders in different areas of the business, such as Talent & Development
- Manage the curation and organization of the GTM Portal, the central repository for internal and external resources (in Box, of course!)
- Build out an on demand library of key fundamental skills training
- Partner across the GTM Enablement team to help identify readiness gaps, help build and deliver programs, collect feedback, and iterate
- Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in GTM Enablement
- Assist in the measurement of enablement programs, including onboarding success metrics and improvements seen from the rollout of new programs
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or associates degree in any major, planning to graduate between December 2022 and June 2023 OR prior relevant work/professional experience
- Excellent communication skills and natural curiosity
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Consistent, measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Eager to learn more about the GTM Enablement function and support business-critical functions
- Proficiency in powerpoint or google slides
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until filled. The internship will begin on a remote basis, with the possibility of working in one of our offices: Redwood City or San Francisco, CA, depending on circumstances with COVID-19.
Want to learn more about #LifeatBox? Check out our blog here!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage our employees to live by one of our values, "bring your ____ self to work", every single day.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.