MBA Strategy Intern
The Ryder Summer Internship program will allow students to apply their knowledge to current Ryder projects. Interns will develop a corporate business sense by learning how each department contributes to the overall organization as well as crucial problem-solving, analysis and public speaking skills while attending business meetings and participating in projects.
We are currently seeking a student pursuing an MBA, and has interest to work in our Corporate Strategy area.
- Responsibilities will vary according to the area/department assigned
- Analyzing data reported in current Excel documents, understanding the objective of Excel documents, translating information from Excel documents to Hyperion
- Producing presentation decks, and substantiating the content with supporting data/documentation
- Analyzes and interprets the business requirements of each report request
- Produces accurate technical documentation of all reports and other projects
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors
- Be able to commit for 8 weeks virtually, with potential for in person meetings/activities if you’re local to Miami HQ.
- Be a resourceful team player that manages ambiguity and is able to adapt to different situations and people
- Currently enrolled toward a degree in a graduate program.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge or courses are taken in the area of discipline
- Member of school club(s)
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
InternRyder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.