Teacher (Part Time)
College seniors or recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Were you looking for a fellowship or RA position? This opportunity may be even better! Great pay! Flexible hours! Looks fantastic on your resume! Immediate hire and quick onboarding!
$20 - $25 per hour depending on experience and subjects:
AP Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
All Other Subjects
Why choose us
Focusing on the core of quality education, our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our students, and the vision that every student can break past their limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of driven employees who are part of a growing business with an outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement.
C2 Education’s services are designed to provide support for all students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students throughout the school year.
What you will get from us
- Hourly teaching rate of $20 - $25 / hr. depending on experience and subjects taught.
- Paid initial training and ongoing training.
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and weekend hours.
- Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave in states where it's a regulatory requirement, Family Discount Tuition Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate positions, Successful teachers can be promoted to Education Coordinator, Assistant Center Director, Center Director in Training, Center Director, District Manager, etc.
- You will spend all your time doing what you love - teaching! No planning or meeting parents, just working with students that want to learn. No homework to correct, lesson planning, or getting stuck with administrative duties.
- Tutor students in small groups (3 students max).
- Tailor C2’s proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school subjects to students’ needs.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Perform team-based activities as needed.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress or completed.
- Ability to teach in-person is required.
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred.
- A clear background check.
- No previous teaching experience required but must have strong passion for Education and students.
Apply today and interview with one of our recruiters immediately!
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the priorities, skills and abilities required to do the job.
C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has operations. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.