Data and Reporting Sr. Analyst - Detroit
In office role:
Must be available for work Saturday or Sunday as well as business hours between 8AM - 5PM ET.
The Reporting and Data Sr. Analyst will develop and maintain operational reporting on both an established frequency and on an ad hoc basis.
- Create analytical reporting based on Leadership request.
- Create, update, and maintain project plans on special projects.
- Design appropriate management reports scorecards that articulate operational performance, financial results and highlight inefficiencies.
- independently using Microsoft Power BI, and report out to management
- Create visuals in a meaningful story oriented way.
- Execute planned and ad hoc data visualizations requests with minimum turnaround time.
- Support process improvement efforts using quality methodologies and principles.
- Provide input for weekly and or monthly reports and review meetings.
- Minimum of 1 year of data/reporting experience
- Microsoft Power BI to analyze data and create new reports
- Associate Degree or College Diploma
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Excel performing vlookups, creating pivot tables, applying conditional formatting
- Experience with manipulating data in power query
- Experience with PowerPoint and Previous experience in a call center environment
- R or Python scripting language skills