Four Seasons Hotel Boston - Guest Service Agent
Join a diverse and talented team in Boston
We are seeking individuals who are warm, hospitable and start with the heart. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.
Four Seasons Hotel Boston, is seeking highly motivated and service-minded individuals who share a passion for excellence and infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Guest Services Agent welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches. Answers and directs phone calls, pages radio requests and faxes in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
We are looking for individuals with high organizational skills. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts, including holidays and weekends.
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
What to Expect from Your Work Experience
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience.
- Demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons.
- Career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Boston and worldwide with our company.
- Market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan.
- Experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!