Marketing and Communications Internship
Learn nonprofit management and community leadership skills by assisting chamber staff members with the organization's outreach and communication to the public and members.
The ideal candidate will have completed courses in marketing, social media, digital media, or other relevant subject with:
- An interest in learning nonprofit management and community leadership skills
- Exemplary spreadsheet and/or desktop publishing skills
- Experience working with social media tools and techniques
- Strong work ethic - punctual, dependable, prepared
- Must be an EARN Indiana qualified applicant
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/24150/marketing-and-communications-internship . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.