Junior Web Developer
*This is a remote position*
Hagos Marketing is an organization that helps other businesses grow using various marketing strategies. We focus on marketing solutions that bring innovation and exponential growth to the customer.
We are seeking interns who are driven and goal-oriented. The intern's responsibilities will include developing and maintaining websites and web-based technologies. Skills required are: Good PC/data entry skills, exceptional attention to details, and knowledge of programming language fundamentals.
- Creating and designing prototypes for websites and apps
- Programming, implementing, testing, and support of web-based projects
- Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the effectiveness of Internet-based technologies for business applications
- Debugging and problem solving across an open-source and mobile platforms
- Learn how to be successful in corporate America
- Receive tailored guidance regarding professional growth
- Mentored by engineers at Microsoft, Walmart Tech Global, and IBM
- Mentorship from Silicon Valley business professional
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Majoring in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Computers Information Systems, or related degree (Preferred)