Content Writer Intern
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Produce well-researched content for publication online
- Produce news and informational articles on pre-approved topics
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Ensure management is informed of the progress of projects
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree and active enrollment in university or community college
- Must have a heart for international needs and social impact
- Must be self-reliant, self-driven, and able to work independently
- Proficient ability as a writer
- Superior oral and written communications skills, experience with proofreading and copy editing
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
About the Internship Program
Business Connect’s Headquarter Team includes interns who work in tandem with our staff to maximize the availability of products, providing communities in the developing world with greater access to essential resources while building sound business opportunities that will create more jobs and economic stability.
Through this internship, you will gain real-world experience working with our partners around the world. These are fully remote positions that will allow you to develop your skills and learn from the global team. You will have the flexibility to set your own schedule as well as contribute to projects that you are most passionate about.
Please note: Internship requires 5-15 hours per week and is unpaid. College credit may be available for this role.
Application Deadline – May 8th
Internship Start Date – May 23rd
Internship End Date – August 5th