2022 Summer Intern - Government Contracting Advisory
What will your next career challenge offer? At CohnReznick, our people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for our clients, community, and our firm. We are an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity, and a strong desire to develop ourselves and others. We approach our engagements by on combining technical resources with an entrepreneurial spirt that allows use to solve for client needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
As one of the top professional services firms in the country, we understand our people are our most valuable assets. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire, and as a CohnReznick employee, you will be equipped with top training and development opportunities and presented with new challenges to help you stretch and grow as a professional. Through formalized learning and on-the-job coaching and mentorship, CohnReznick is committed to your development. Let’s build something great together.
CohnReznick’s Government Contract Advisory Team has a great internship opportunity across multiple office locations. As a Summer Intern, will work closely with client management to provide timely, efficient accounting and consulting support in the government contracting environment. You will be responsible for preparation of the daily and monthly activities of our clients’ accounting departments as well as prepare and coordinate year end close and post-closing activities. In addition, you will have responsibility to execute a wide range of advisory services on various ongoing special projects with our government contractor clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in a wide variety of Federal Government Contracting advisory projects to include:
- Assist with a variety of outsourced accounting activities to include:
- Assist with other projects as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Plan to complete 150 credit hours to be licensed between December 2022 – September 2023
- GPA > 3.0 required; GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to analyze a problem from different angles/approaches
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience working in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ambitious learner with a passion for expanding their knowledge
- US. Citizen
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.