Assistant Engineer - Electrical
Candidate will provide electrical design for water and wastewater facility projects. Qualified candidate should have an interest in industrial power systems design, including low voltage electrical power distribution, motor control, VFDs, lighting systems, equipment layout and related activities. Candidate should have familiarity with the NEC and related Codes. Candidate must also have good communication skills.
Candidate will serve as an electrical designer on projects for water and wastewater facilities. Responsibilities include executing redline markups from engineers, sizing conduit and wire, laying out electrical distribution equipment, designing lighting systems, and coordination with engineers from other disciplines.
- 0-4 years of experience. This is an entry level position.
- Power systems coursework/knowledge
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit BIM software is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering