Summer Internship 2022
Virtual Internship Announcement
(also known as an advertisement, broadcast, notice, publication, release, statement, bulletin, or notification. It is definitely a great opportunity.)
Contact: Dorinda Davis Email: Dorinda@bowedigital.com
Title: Virtual Intern (also known as the constructive, essential, fundamental, potential, practical and pragmatic intern. It is just too much to print on a nameplate.)
Location: Work Remotely from Anywhere
Hours: 20-30 hours per week
Dates: May 31, 2022 to August 19, 2022
Description: Bowe Digital is a innovative, fast growing marketing and communications firm based in Indiana with clients all over the United States. We continue to grow each month and are looking for a few virtual interns to help us with client needs. These positions will be across marketing, design, journalism and more. This virtual internship will be tailored to the individual, and requires a minimum of 20 hours per week. Bowe Digital lets the intern choose when they can be scheduled/available a couple times a week, making communication more accessible. The intern can work in the remaining hours as they can.
Keep in mind most jobs require entry level experience. This is an internship that will get you that experience.
What is in it for you:
- The opportunity to interact with team members and partners about marketing/branding needs.
- Experience with one or more of a variety of popular platforms and programs, including Canva for graphic design and Mailchimp for email marketing.
- Training on a popular social media scheduling platform from creation to approval from real-life clients.
- Learn how to participate in a team project for our partners through social media posts, email drafts and rebranding ideas.
- Working remotely, with flexible scheduling.
- Highly valued communication and marketing experience.
- A make-it-your-own experience where you are encouraged to request training in areas of interest and the possibility to extend your time with us past a single semester.
- Opportunities to showcase your ability to meet deadlines, show commitment, plan and organize.
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations, marketing, and journalism.
- Great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes in a fast-growing
- digital marketing business.
- Class credit (if applicable).
Preferred Qualifications (to make this sensible and beneficial for both of us):
- Interest in communications, marketing, design, digital media, journalism. (Prior experience in these fields is a plus and should be noted on your application.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Excellent oral, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage details.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Be available and ready to work for at least 20 hours a week.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information.
How to Apply: Please submit an email about why this opportunity interests you and your resume, with design and/or writing samples to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis beginning March 1, 2022.
The successful journalism/communication candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our readers.
The successful marketing designer candidate will create illustrations and digital images. He, she, or they may also develop presentations for companies and businesses to market and promote their goods and services to the public. Using artistic abilities to create custom work each time.
Founded in 2017, Bowe Digital, LLC provides innovative brand power to companies of all shapes and sizes. Marketing, social media, digital advertising and branding are our specialties. Indiana Chamber of Commerce named Bowe Digital A Best Place to Work in Indiana 2022. Learn more at www.bowedigital.com.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/24130/summer-internship-2022 . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.