Intern - Data Analyst
ECC is seeking a Data Analyst Intern. This position can be filled at any of our ECC offices in the contiguous United States, or as a remote worker. This position is open for work between May and September of 2022 depending on your availability. The pay rate will be a minimum of $20 per hour and may be increased depending on experience, 20-40 hours per week depending on your availability. As an Intern, this position is responsible for performing basic duties of limited scope in the data analysis function.
- Under close supervision and following specific instructions, performs basic duties in support of data analysis and data visualization
- May be assigned to complete special projects
- In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal formats
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Familiar with Power BI development, data engineering
- Education: This position requires a high school diploma and must be currently enrolled as a second, third, or fourth year student in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline.
- Machine learning is a plus
ECC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.