Simply Put, A Great Place to Work And Grow Your Career
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering, and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, rail, schools, parks, and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Great potential to take your career to next level.
Benesch is a nationally recognized professional services firm that offers design services and is consistently ranked among the top 500 consulting firms in the country by Engineering News Record (2021 ranking at 112). Benesch is recognized as a leading provider of services for both DOT and Municipal projects throughout the country.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives, and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work.
Roadway Designer – Nashville, TN
We’re looking for a Roadway Designer that wants a career-advancing opportunity in our growing Nashville, TN office. Responsibilities will include performing roadway design for highway projects.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Perform design calculations, and assist with design development
- Compute quantities and demonstrate awareness of relationships to pay items
- Develop task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner
- Perform tasks on schedule and within budget as assigned
- Work independently under the guidance of a Project Manager
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- EIT Certification
- Internship experience working on TDOT and metro Nashville Projects preferred