Project Management and Business Development Intern
Project Management/Business Development Intern
Bridge Builder Strategies helps non-profits leverage their data and generate insights that can help them create, deliver, measure, and communicate the impact of their work. We focus on data strategy, data analytics, and data visualization and help clients get the most out of the market, donor and volunteer, operations, and program data using a variety of tools including Salesforce, Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, and Power BI.
Bridge Builder Strategies is seeking a highly motivated individual to work alongside our executive team as a project management/business development intern. The ideal candidate must be a motivated self-starter who is well-organized, outgoing, and is either an upper-class or graduate student.
- Gain an understanding of how to effectively use customer relationship management software.
- Gain an understanding of the elements of project planning/project management.
- Gain an understanding of the necessary elements of effective outreach planning.
- Gain an understanding of the necessary elements of effective customer service.
- Gain higher-level understanding and implement the idea of measurable impact.
- Gain a higher-level understanding of the growth mindset and pursue it as a part of one’s work.
- Gain a higher understanding of collaboration and the shared experience.
- Embrace learning as a tool for future growth.
- Contribute to the development of a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other teammates to support new and existing partner relationships.
- Collaborate with senior team members to complete project proposal, acquisition and contracting in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a rewarding experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Currently enrolled in a university
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker, networking aptitude, great multitasking skills, and give attention to details.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, integrity, and curiosity.